Our Nature Temple is our sanctuary and when you visit Matva Sei the first time you will get a tour by one of the owners before you can enjoy it by your own.
What to bring?
Winter is short, spring comes in February and the summer is nice, long and warm. Rain is scarce, but luckily heaven will sometimes open and pour necessary water down on Mother Earth. What to bring depends therefore on the season.
- Shoes or loafers for indoor use
- Warm jacket for colder days or chilly nights
- Outdoor clothing according to the season
- Insect repellant
- Sunhat or cap
- Comfortable outfit for yoga etc.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Walking shoes or boots
- Drinking bottle for water
- A little comfortable backpack for nature walks
- Sitting pad
- Ear plugs, if sensitive to sounds at night
- Personal toilet articles like shampoo, body lotion, toothpaste etc.
- Bathrobe is nice to have
- Mobile phone charger (easy to forget)